Free technical support for Small Quantity Generator businesses available by contacting the City’s Pollution Prevention Specialists at BPPA@cob.org or (360) 778-7740.
- Boat Repair Businesses (English/SpanishPDF)
- Boat Repair Guide (PDF)
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention For Boat Repair Businesses and Boat Owners (PDF)
- Equipment Rental Businesses (English/SpanishPDF)
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention For Equipment Rental Businesses (PDF)
- Mobile Cleaning Businesses (English/SpanishPDF)
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention For Mobile Cleaning Businesses (PDF)
- Managing Pharmaceutical Waste (Department of Ecology)
- EPA Guidance for Hazardous Waste Pharmaceuticals (Environmental Protection Agency)
- Guidance for disposal of residential pharmaceutical waste
- Paint Disposal
- Lead-safe Practices Rule (U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development)
- Local Lead RRP Trainings (Building Performance Center)
Vehicle Washing, Detailing, and Repair
- Car Washing and Care
- Shop Guide for Dangerous Waste Management (PDF)
- Auto Repair and Fleet Maintenance Pollution Prevention (Environmental Protection Agency)
- Vehicle Washing and Detailing Businesses (English/SpanishPDF)
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention For Vehicle Washing and Detailing Businesses (PDF)
For printed copies of fact sheets and other resources, or for more information, contact BPPA@cob.org or (360) 778-7740.
For business-related stormwater resources, trainings, and more, visit the Washington Stormwater Center.