Storm drains and other stormwater facilities need to be regularly maintained in order to adequately manage stormwater from your site. Storm drains and other facilities accumulate sediment and debris that must be removed periodically to prevent clogging of pipes and discharge of sediments and pollutants to our waterways.
- Storm Drain Catch Basin Maintenance (PDF)
- Maintenance by Facility Type (PDF)
- Keeping a Clean Site (PDF)
- Stormwater Facilities Inspection and Maintenance Handbook (PDF)
- About Private Stormwater Facility Inspections (PDF)
For printed copies of fact sheets and other resources, or for more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org 778-7800.
For business-related stormwater resources, trainings, and more, visit the Washington Stormwater Center.