Notice of Funding Availability
Nonprofit agencies that provide housing services within the City of Bellingham are encouraged to apply for this funding.
- 2019 Notice of Funding Availability – Closed at this time
- Application (Word Document)
- Additional Forms (Excel)
The contract requirements (available after funding has been allocated) will provide a more detailed description of each document that must be submitted to the City prior to execution of the contract. Below are some links to documents that may be accessed throughout the life of the contract.
Section 504 / ADA Compliance
- Self-Evaluation Form (PDF) – due every 3 years
- Accessibility Checklist (PDF) – due every 3 years
- Yearly Progress Report (PDF) – due each year a Self-Evaluation Form is not submitted
Other – As Requested by City
Additional Program Rules
- HOME Rules
- Housing Development Handbook (613K PDF)
- HUD Section 3
- Local Housing Standards Checklist (PDF)
To submit a report, visit the WBARS website.