We are committed to keeping you healthy and safe, but cannot guarantee you will not be exposed to COVID-19. Please partner with us to protect everyone!
- Wait in your vehicle until your registered activity time and come ready to swim
- Maintain your distance from others (6 feet) and always wear a cloth face covering while in the facility and not in the water.
- Wash your hands often and avoid touching your face
- Cover you mouth and nose
- Avoid touching surfaces
- If you are sick, please do not participate and encourage your household to not participate until everyone is well.
Health screening required for all participants
Participants are required to check-in for all activities. Anyone experiencing the following may not enter the facility:
- Diagnosed with COVID-19 (have not recovered or are still within the required 14-day quarantine)
- Have had a fever within the past 3 days (72 hours) without the use of fever-reducing medications
- Have had respiratory symptoms (e.g. cough, shortness of breath) within the past 3 days (72 hours)
- Started having symptoms within the past 10 days
- Have had contact with a person that has or is suspect to having COVID-19
Things to expect to see at the pool in Phase 2
- The facility will maintain as much fresh air flow as possible throughout, including the natatorium and locker rooms
- Facility temperatures, including the air and water, may be lowered for staff and participant comfort due to cleaning and required personal protective equipment .
- The facility will be cleaned daily, with touch points including handles, counters, benches, plexiglass, ladders, toilets, sinks and showers cleaned hourly
- Some facility equipment is not available including; drinking fountains, lockers, diving board, waterslide and swimming equipment (kickboards, pullbuoys, barbells, swim noodles, belts, floats, lifejackets and toys)
- Items must be kept with the program participant (lockers rooms are not available to store personal items)
- Individuals that use the showers only can reserve a time during hours of operations at no charge.
- No walk-in’s allowed
All operations, program activities, health and safety protocols are subject to change as recommendations or guidance changes due to COVID-19.