- This event has passed.
Event Series: Planning Commission
Planning Commission Meeting
Apr 20 , 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Agenda: The following item(s) are anticipated to be considered at this meeting. The full agenda and meeting materials will be posted approximately two weeks in advance of the meeting. Written comments can be sent to email@example.com.
- For the consideration of proposed amendments to the Old Town Overlay District development regulations found in the Bellingham Municipal Code (BMC) 20.35.055-.085. The proposed amendments include, but are not limited to:
- Allowing additional interim light industrial uses,
- Adjusting floor area bonuses and transfers between development sites, and
- Aligning parking standards with those of the Downtown District Urban Village.
Participation Options: Meetings can be attended either in-person at City Hall (210 Lottie Street), or virtually via Zoom Webinar (Meeting ID: 951 8356 8029 / Password: 21)
- The meetings are streamed live via the City’s website at meetings.cob.org, on the City’s YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/user/cityofbhamwa), or on Comcast channel 10 (HD – channel 321). The meeting can also be attended via phone by calling listen by phone at 1-253-215-8782, 1-669-900-6833 or 1-929-205-6099 and using the meeting information above.
Registration via www.cob.org/pc is required to attend the meeting via Zoom or to provide public comment.
If you are interested in being informed of Planning Commission meeting details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be added to the PC Notification List.