Welcome to Parking Services. Here you can find information about short-term and permit parking in downtown Bellingham and Fairhaven.
Parking Rules and Regulations
To report parking violations please call 9-1-1 or the non-emergency line at 360-676-6911.
- Parking enforcement
- Parking signs
- Development Requirements – Parking
- Loading Zone Warning (PDF)
- Downtown parking district (318K PDF)
- Downtown parking inventory (1,136K PDF)
- Residential Parking Zones (330K PDF)
For additional questions about parking operations, contact Parking Services in the Finance Department, email email@example.com, or call (360) 778-7780. Parking Services is open 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Parking Frequently Asked Questions
- 2018 Downtown Bellingham Parking Study Summary (PDF)
- 2018 Fairhaven Parking Study Summary (PDF)
- Parking Ticket Monthly Payment Plan Application (PDF)
- Paid Parking Areas Map – Downtown
- Paid Parking Areas Map – Fairhaven
- Transportation Commission
- Fairhaven Parking Task Force
- Parking Services Contacts