Welcome to Parking Services. Here you can find information about short-term and permit parking in downtown Bellingham.
Parking Rules and Regulations
To report parking violations please call 9-1-1 or the non-emergency line at 360-676-6911.
- Parking enforcement
- Parking signs
- Development Requirements – Parking
- Loading Zone Warning (PDF)
- Downtown parking district (318K PDF)
- Downtown parking inventory (1,136K PDF)
- Residential Parking Zones (330K PDF)
For additional questions about parking operations, contact Parking Services in the Finance Department, firstname.lastname@example.org, 360-778-7780. Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Mon – Fri. For parking enforcement questions contact the Bellingham Police Department, parking enforcement section, 360-778-8800.