Current pool hours:
Monday – Friday 6 am – 5 pm
Saturday & Sunday 1 pm – 6 pm
Our pools have limited availability for lap swim, deep water running, water aerobics, water walking, and use of the instructional and hydrotherapy pools. All users must be current pass holders to register.
Current pass holders may register for the next week, Monday-Sunday, of activities beginning at 8:00 AM on Wednesdays, click a button below to register or call (360) 778-7665. Activity registration is limited to one timeslot per day, per participant, and a maximum of three timeslots per week. Registration for the instructional pool must be done over the phone.
3-month passes may be purchased online or by calling us at (360) 778-7665. 10-visit passes may be purchased by phone only. Passes will not be sold via phone Wednesdays, from 8:00 AM-noon.
Buy a Pass Online
- Lap Swim – 1 swimmer per lap lane, 45-minute sessions. Two swimmers from the same household may share the same lane, please call the pool to register the second swimmer.
- Water Walking – 1 walker per lane, 45-minute sessions.
- Deep Water Running (DWR) – 1 person per roped-off area in the dive tank, 45-minute sessions.
- Water Aerobics – maximum of 8 participants. The class is 35 minutes long.
- Hydrotherapy Pool – 2 participants, 45-minute sessions.
- Preschool/Family Swim – maximum of 10 participants from the same household. 45-minute sessions. Phone in registrations only.
- Locker Rooms – are open for limited use of showers, changing areas, toilets, and sink. Mask must be worn at all times in the locker room except while showering.
- Showers – Available for those in need. 30-minute time limit.
Pass holders unable to participate during the current COVID-19 reopening guidelines may request a hold/extension on their pass by emailing us at email@example.com. Users may cancel reservations up to 48-hours in advance without penalty, by calling (360) 778-7665. All cancelations made with under 48-hours notice will have one visit removed from their 10-visit pass or one day removed from the expiration date of their 3-month or annual pass.
The aquatic center has four swimming pools, which include a beach-entry instructional pool with a 135-foot water slide ending in it, a 25 yard, eight-lane lap pool, a dive tank with a one-meter springboard, and a hydrotherapy pool for those 16 years of age and older. The Arne Hanna Aquatic Center offers a variety of programs, including lap swims, American Red Cross swim lessons and training courses, shallow water aerobics, deep water running, deep water aerobics, kayaking, and preschool, family, and open swims.
Rules and Regulations
Aquatic Center Closures
Exciting job opportunities are available at the Arne Hanna Aquatic Center! Applications are currently being accepted for Aquatic Leaders, AKA Lifeguards. Apply online at www.cob.org/employment.
Arne Hanna Aquatic Center
1114 Potter Street
Bellingham, WA 98229
Phone: (360) 778-7665
Fax: (360) 778-7062