How to navigate the resources above
- eTRAKiT: Visit https://permits.cob.org/etrakit/ to apply for “over the counter” permits as well as signs and reroofs. Also, inspections can be scheduled and revisions for existing building permits can be uploaded online.
- Email: Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to send in applications and plans for all other building and land use permits
- Phone: Call 360-778-8300 with general permit and inspection scheduling questions – Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
- Rental Registration: Connect with a Rental Registration Team Member at email@example.com or 360-778-8361
- Inspection Questions: Call 360-778-8300 with general inspection questions or call 360-778-8363 between 7:30am-8:30am to connect with a Building or Electrical Inspector with specific project questions.
- City IQ: Visit https://cob.org/services/maps/online-mapping for property information, utility locates, zoning information and more
**PLEASE NOTE: The phone inspection scheduling service is down indefinitely. Please schedule your inspections online at permits.cob.org or by calling the Permit Center during business hours at least one day in advance (360) 778-8300.
Walk-in Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:30am-3:30pm
Available By Phone and Email: Monday-Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm