The City of Bellingham’s goal is to ensure that all programs, services, activities, and facilities offered to the public are accessible as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, section 504. The City of Bellingham has an ADA transition plan. The ADA Transition Plan Task Force is in the process of identifying elements needed for the plan revisions.
- ADA/504 Contact Information
- Request Accommodations / File a Complaint / Grievance
- ADA 30th Anniversary
- Mobility for All – ADA Self-Evaluation & Transition Plan for Pedestrian Facilities in the Public Right-of-Way
Please contact ADA Coordinator Kim Brown for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or (360) 778-7950.
- What is ADA?
- Overview of ADA
- Common Questions
- Service Animals
- Washington State Law Against Discrimination (RCW 49.60)
- Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- US Department of Housing and Urban Development
- EEOC Disability Discrimination
- Standards for Accessible Design
- ADA Accessibility Guidelines (ADAAG)