Temporary Front Counter Closure
To our valued customers: Considering the rapidly changing COVID-19 situation, we have made the decision to close the Finance Department to walk-in customers until further notice.
The Finance Department will also be closed January 15th, February 12th, and March 19th due to furloughs.
We Can Still Serve You
- Utilities: Call (360) 778-8011 or email email@example.com
- Business and Occupation Taxes: Call (360) 778-8012, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or File and Pay online at https://pay.cob.org/botax
- Parking Services: Call (360) 778-7780 or email email@example.com
- Other Payments: Visit www.cob.org/pay or contact the applicable department
- City Correspondence: Use the brown drop box located in front of City Hall for payments and any Finance department correspondence.
Using these resources, rather than coming to the Finance Department, is one step towards reducing interaction during this time, while still getting your questions answered. We appreciate your cooperation.
Finance Department – 210 Lottie Street, Bellingham WA 98225
8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Mon-Fri
(360) 778-8010 | more contact info