Project Overview: ES-0544
The project will provide resurfacing and repair of the roadway and provide ADA upgrades to triggered curb ramps on Harrison Street from 40th Street vicinity to Hawk Way vicinity, and on James St. from Sunset Avenue to Woodstock Way vicinity.
Funding source: City 161 Transportation Benefit District Fund
Status – February 2021
- Advertised and Selected Trantech Engineering, LLC as design consultant.
- Executed Professional Services Agreement with Trantech.
- Completed design.
- Advertised for construction.
- Agreement executed with low bidder Granite Construction.
- Construction completed.
Next Milestones: 1 year maintenance/guarantee period. Closeout construction.
- Status – Construction complete. Under 1 year warranty period.
- Contract awarded – December 16, 2019
- Contract amount - $744,241.00
- Contractor – Granite Construction
- Final Contract Amount – $786,271.01
- Vicinity Map
Larry Scholten, P.E.