Project Overview: EU-0181
Upgrade the aging three facility sewer lift station system serving the east side of Lake Padden Park, including the Dog Park bathroom, the Picnic Area bathroom, and the Lake Padden Golf Course main buildings.
Funded with City funds- Greenways III and REET funding sources.
Status – July 2020
Accomplishments: Construction started.
- Initiate design
- Design 30%
- Design 60%
- Submittal of permits
- Design 90% Plans, Specifications and Estimate
- Project Advertisement for bids: Original bids came in too high, bids rejected and re-advertised.
- Council award of construction to Faber Construction
- Material procurement
Next milestone: Substantial project completion. 1 year warranty period.
- Status - Construction
- Contract Awarded – December 3, 2018
- Contract Amount – $641,796.06
- Contractor – Faber Construction Corp.
- Vicinity Map
ContactsLarry Scholten, P.E.
Phone: (360) 778-7923
Public Works Contacts