Food Truck Requirements

Food trucks are allowed on private property or within the public right-of-way via approval of a Commercial-Related Temporary Right-of-Way Use Guide (which will require a Public Works Permit Application). 

The area outside of City Hall may also be reserved. Once a permit is obtained, food truck operators may contact the Mayor’s Office at or (360) 778-8100 to reserve the space on a first come, first served basis​. A 50 amp 208 volt 3 phase power outlet is available for food trucks that require a plug-in.