This program utilizes the members of the Life Safety Division to review and inspect International Fire Code Construction Permits, as adopted and amended by the Bellingham Municipal Code, Chapter 17.20. Plan review, inspections, and final acceptance are conducted by ICC Certified reviewers and inspectors.
All Fire Construction permits are applied for online via eTRAKiT. If you need assistance creating an account, or have questions about applying, please contact the Life Safety Division at 360-778-8420.
Once your account has been created via eTRAKiT you may apply for a permit.
- International Fire Code 2018
- City Amendments to International Fire Code, BMC 17.20
- Forms and Publications
- Permit Fees
- Subject to Field Inspection Permits
- Fire Contacts
- City Fire Marshal – Life Safety Division
- Fire Permitting
- Fire Department Information
- Other Resources