Join us and run, skip, or walk this Santa themed 5K at the fabulous Cordata Park. Participants are welcome to run as fast as humanly possible or take an hour while enjoying a coffee and chat with friends. Costumes are not a requirement, but they do enhance the experience by 28.5%. All participants will receive a one size fits most “Santa hat”.
In 2021 races will be modified and subject to guidelines and recommendations under the Governor’s Healthy Washington Plan. The information below outlines current conditions for participation (conditions may change as advised by the Washington Department of Health or WA State):
- Please do not bring spectators. We realize that this may not be practical or reasonable in some cases (e.g., youth, those who may need assistance to participate)
- Participants must wear a mask except while participating
- Please plan on providing your own food and drink
- Participants will start in waves
- There will not be an awards ceremony
Sunday, December 19, 2021
Registration closes on December 15. No registration on day of race.
Cordata Community Park
4510 Cordata Parkway
Packet Pick-up (ID Required)
- Friday, December 17 – 4:00-6:00 p.m. BBay Running (1431 N. State St.)
Late Packet Pick-up
- Sunday, December 19 – 9:30-11:00 a.m. Cordata Community Park
- This program is non-refundable
- ID required at check-in
Download the RunGo app for turn-by-turn voice navigation
Male and Female: 4<, 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12, 13-14, 15-16, 17-18, 19-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
Please park in designated areas only. Better yet – ride your bike!
Designated spaces will be marked with a red circle.
- Cordata Park (4510 Cordata Parkway)
- Infusion Solutions (477 W. Horton Road)
- Peace Health Cordata South (4465 Cordata Parkway)
- Vander Giessen Dental Care (4540 Cordata Parkway)
- Kestrel Engineering Group (4370 Cordata Parkway)
- Galley Syre (465 W. Stuart Road)