In 2021 races will be modified and subject to guidelines and recommendations under the Governor’s Healthy Washington Plan. The information below outlines current conditions for participation (conditions may change as advised by the Washington Department of Health or WA State) :
- Please do not bring spectators. We realize that this may not be practical or reasonable in some cases (e.g. youth, those who may need assistance in order to participate)
- Participants must wear a mask except while racing
- Please plan on providing your own food and drink
- Participants will start in waves
- Event maximums are reduced
- There will not be an awards ceremony this year.