Project Overview: EU-0180
This project involves upgrading an existing lift station and force main pipes to provide adequate pumping capacity to facilitate future sewage conveyance at the Roeder Lift Station.
It is funded by the Department of Ecology – Clean Water State Revolving Fund (CWSRF) Loan and City 420 Wastewater Fund.
Status – February 2021
- Advertised and selected Carollo Engineers, Inc. as design consultant.
- Finalization of Ecology loan agreement.
- Execution of Professional Services Agreement with Carollo Engineers.
- Completion of alternatives analyses.
- Right of way research and preparation.
- Design progressed to 30%.
- Coordination with BNSF Railway.
- Progress design.
- Complete design.
- Project Advertisement.
- Bid opening.
- Council Award.
- Construction Start.
- Substantial Completion.
- Closeout construction.
- Status – Design
- Vicinity Map
Larry Scholten, P.E.