The Whatcom Aquatic Invasive Species (AIS) Program is a comprehensive program designed to guide aquatic invasive species prevention, monitoring, and response efforts in the Lake Whatcom and Lake Samish watershed.
- Whatcom Boat Inspection Program
- Whatcom Boat Inspection Program Hotline 360-778-7975
- AIS Awareness Course
- 2017 AIS Program Annual Report
- 2016 AIS Program Annual Report
- 2015 Boat Inspection Data – Story Map
- 2014 AIS Program Annual Report
Please contact the Natural Resources Division of the Public Works Department if you would like more information about Lake Whatcom and its programs.