Creating and operating affordable housing requires many agencies to work together to meet the needs in our community. The City helps support some of these programs financially, but the activities are carried out directly by that agency.
- Homebuyer – Kulshan Community Land Trust or Habitat for Humanity in Whatcom County
- Homeless – Whatcom Homeless Service Center or Opportunity Council
- Domestic Violence Shelters – DVSAS Safe Shelter
- Public Housing – Bellingham Housing Authority
- Nonprofit Rental Affordable Housing
- Transitional Housing and Shelters
- Affordable Housing Funders – other agencies that provide affordable housing funding: