Public Process and Documents
The Public Comment page contains the input received throughout the public process:
February 7, 2011 – The City Council held a work session to further consider which Comprehensive Plan Amendments will become part of the 2011 docket, and approved the inclusion of this proposal in the Planning Department’s 2011 work program through Resolution 2011-03.
March, 2011 – Fairhaven Neighborhood and Urban Village Plan – Staff Working Draft, March 2011 (1,578K PDF)
May 10, 2011 PowerPoint Presentation (PDF) – Project scope, approach and resources . Identify boundaries, planning framework and regulatory structure and key planning elements. Aerial map with zoning overlay (PDF)
May 17, 2011 PowerPoint Presentation (PDF) – Parks, trails and natural environment.
May 24, 2011 PowerPoint Presentation (PDF) – Historic Preservation Commission – staff briefing on project
May 25, 2011 PowerPoint Presentation (13,522K PDF) – Fairhaven Design Review District and historic resources.
- Poster for Design Exercise: Approach (753 PDF)
- Poster for Design Exercise: Influence (775 PDF)
- Poster for Design Exercise: Core (858 PDF)
- Design Review Exercise (PDF)
June 8, 2011 PowerPoint Presentation (12,488K PDF) – Village Core regulations including Public Realm: Transportation, Streetscapes and introduction to Height and View Corridors.
- Transportation Graphics (232K PDF)
- Map of Existing Building Heights (3,224K PDF)
- Homework Exercise (Word Doc)
June 22, 2011 PowerPoint Presentation (20,529K PDF) – Village Core regulations including Development Character and Design: Height, bulk, design, and uses.
November 16, 2011, the City held a public meeting to release and get feedback on the DRAFT planning concepts and technical documents. .
- Draft Concept Proposals and Technical Studies Presentation (15,794K PDF)
- November 16, 2011 – Meeting Questions and Answers (PDF)
- Fairhaven Neighborhood Historic Survey and Inventory Report by Artifacts Consulting (October 2011) (PDF)
- Traffic Analysis (October 2011) (PDF)
- Fairhaven Parking Plan by Transpo (PDF)
December 21, 2011 – the City released a preliminary draft of the Fairhaven Neighborhood and Urban Village Plan, Regulations and Standards.
- Fairhaven Neighborhood and Urban Village Plan (working draft)
- Fairhaven Design Standards (4,461K PDF)
- BMC 20.37 Fairhaven Urban Village Development Regulations (951K PDF)
- BMC 20.25 and 21.10 Design Review Applicability, Decision Criteria and Process (145K PDF)
January 10, 2012 PowerPoint (4,362K PDF) – Public Meeting with the Historic Preservation Commission
- Memorandum – Update on Fairhaven Neighborhood and Urban Village Plan
- Memorandum – Update to Schedule
January 24, 2012 PowerPoint (7,019K PDF) – Public Meeting with the Historic Preservation Commission
February 7, 2012 PowerPoint (5,899K PDF) – Public Meeting with the Transportation Commission
February 16, 2012 Audio – Public Meeting to obtain additional public feedback
February 28, 2012 Resolution draft (PDF) | Resolution revisions (PDF) – Work Session with the Transportation
March 13, 2012 Resolution with revisions (PDF) – Public Meeting/Work Session with the Transportation Commission
March 21, 2012 – Mayor’s Neighborhood Advisory Commission meeting