You must choose Option A or Option B within 60 days
To avoid additional fees and interest charges, pay the balance due to the Court within 60 days by:
- Phone: (800) 701-8560 (24 hours/7 days a week – Bilingual operators available)
- Online: www.bellinghamtix.com
- Mail: 2014 C Street Bellingham, WA 98225 (check or money order only, made payable to “BMC”).
- In Person: 2014 C Street (Visa/MasterCard, cash, check, money order, or cashier’s check). Building hours are 9:00am – 12:00pm and 1:00pm – 4:00pm (Mon. – Fri.).
Set up a payment agreement with Signal Credit Management Services – (making payments through Signal will not affect your credit rating unless your account becomes delinquent and is assigned to a collection agency.)
To sign up:
- Carefully read and complete the attached Time Payment Collection Application.
- Mail the following to Signal:
- Completed application
- One-time set up fee of $15.00
- Your first payment – Applications are NOT accepted without payment.
Signal Credit Management Services
PO Box 3101Southeastern, PA 19398-3101(800) 874-1958, press “O”
If you fail to follow through with Option A or Option B within 60 days, your account will be assigned to AllianceOne, a collection agency. Once assigned to collections, you will not be able to have the account returned to the Court for any reason.