View, report, and track non-emergency requests such as potholes and damaged signs.
Call (360) 778-7700 to report an urgent issue such as a water main break.
Install the SeeClickFix Mobile App
View SeeClickFix frequently asked questions for more information.
Additional Reporting Options
- Abandoned vehicle report – use this form to report vehicles you suspect have been abandoned.
- Bicycle pedestrian improvement request – use this form to suggest a bicycle or pedestrian improvement for streets, trails, or sidewalks.
- Code violation investigation request – use this form to report building, land use, and environmental code violations only.
- Encampment activity form – use this form to report encampment activity for outreach and cleanup.
- Police report – use this form to file a non-emergency-related police report online.
- Police tips – use this form to provide tips related to a specific investigation.
Customer Service Feedback
- Customer service complaint – use this form to file a complaint about customer service from City staff (except Police).
- Police commendation and complaint – use this form for all complaints or commendations related to Police.
- Safe Spaces – another avenue for community members to make a complaint about City services. Offered by the Whatcom Dispute Resolution Center, it is intended to supplement – not replace – existing City complaint programs.