You can easily report many kinds of problems to the City of Bellingham online. Look at the list below and follow the link to the form that for the type of issue you want to report.
- Customer service complaint – use this form to file a complaint about customer service from City staff (except Police).
- Police commendation and complaint – use this form for all complaints or commendations related to Police.
- Broken link report – use this form to report broken links on cob.org.
Public Spaces and Safety
- Abandoned vehicle report – use this form to report vehicles you suspect have been abandoned.
- Bicycle pedestrian improvement request – use this form to suggest a bicycle or pedestrian improvement for streets, trails, or sidewalks.
- Code enforcement investigation request – use this form to report any issues related to code enforcement.
- Encampment activity form – use this form to report encampment activity for outreach and cleanup.
- Police report – use this form to file a non-emergency-related police report online.
- Police tips – use this form to provide tips related to a specific investigation.
- Stormwater incident report – use this form to report incidents such as clogged storm drains, chemical spills, and more.