Each year an Action Plan is created to detail the activities and funding allocation for the coming year. The plan is also the application to HUD for federal grant funds, and is the basis for assessing performance as reported in the Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER).
The Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER) is an annual report for the City of Bellingham’s Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) and HOME investment Partnership Program (HOME) programs, as well as the Housing Levy. It describes the year end status of all activities proposed by the City in the annual Action Plan component of the Consolidated Plan. The report covers activities between July 1st and June 30th for the annual Action Plan, and evaluates accomplishments proposed by the Strategic Plan section of the Consolidated Plan, as well as the goals outlined in the Housing Levy Administrative and Financial Plan.
- 2022 Action Plan – DRAFT (PDF) – April 7, 2022 Version
- 2021 Action Plan (PDF)
- 2020 DRAFT CAPER (PDF) – This report reflects the work done in the Action Plan year of July 1, 2020 – June 30, 2021.
- 2020 CAPER – Final HUD Version (PDF)
- 2019 Action Plan (PDF)
- 2019 CAPER (PDF) – This report reflects the work done in the Action Plan year of July 1, 2019 – June 30, 2020.
- 2018 Action Plan (PDF) – part of the 2018-2022 Consolidated Plan
- 2018 CAPER (PDF) – This report reflects the work done in the Action Plan year of July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019.
A hard copy of the Action or CAPER Plans can be made available for viewing / purchase at the Planning and Community Development Department (210 Lottie St) or checked out at the Bellingham Public Libraries (Central or Fairhaven).